Dr. Ni Li
Anxiety, Depression, Stress,
Sleep difficulties, Fatigue
Dr. Ni Li (she/they) graduated from Tulane University in the US with a Master of Sciences degree in Cell and Molecular Biology. Due to a strong interest in body and mind medicine, she studied psychological counseling in China, and further gained her Doctor of Naturopathy degree from CCNM (Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine) and became a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in Ontario.
She is very passionate about helping people achieve their full potential in health and life.
Her practice focuses on:
• Stress Management
• Sleep difficulties
And she utilizes:
• Herbal medicine
• Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Lifestyle medicine
She also has a 2SLGBTQIA+ friendly practice.
• Naturopathic Doctor with Prescribing License (College of Naturopaths of Ontario)
• Master of Science in Cell and Molecular Biology (Tulane University, USA)
• Certified Psychological Counsellor (China)
• Member of AANP (American Association of Naturopathic Physicians), CAND (Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors), and OAND (Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors)
Do you feel anxious or depressed?
Are you stressed out?
Do you have trouble sleeping?
Do you feel tired all the time?
Book an appointment with Dr. Ni Li.